1. Space: As you enter the lobby of West Avenue Suites, you will be welcomed by plenty of comfortable lounge chairs where people can congregate. It is designed to be guest friendly and accommodating, which is the nature of what West Avenue Suites want to promote and maintain.
2. Dining: Guests have a choice between Craft Coffee and 18 West Bistro and Bar. Craft Coffee is located on the Ground Floor of West Avenue Suites.
a. Craft Coffee is an artisan coffee shop from the U.K. It is known to constantly rotate coffee menu to ensure the best quality and only the freshest in season coffee is served. They offer a good selection of different coffees and roasters so that there is a drink to suit everybody’s tastes. Craft Coffee also serves cold drinks, pastas and cakes.
b. 18 West Bistro and Bar is located at the Penthouse level of West Avenue Suites. Not only does it offer the best bar chows in the metropolis, but it also boasts of unparalled city view, which contributes to the already lively vibe of its interiors. 18 West Bistro and Bar offers live bands and specialty nights weekly. It is also open to hosting private parties and events. Apart from its main dining area, it has an exclusive KTV room on the second floor to cater to VIP guests and loyal patrons.
3. Day Spa: Le Grande Spa is located on the 2nd floor Commercial level of West Avenue Suites. It offers a wide range of massage, including body treatments and nails at competitive rates. Le Grande provides a clean, professional and relaxing atmosphere. Its amenities include changing rooms, robes and slippers, dry sauna and customer treats like tea, lemon water and dried fruits and nuts.
4. Gym: The Gym is located on the 2nd floor Commercial level of West Avenue Suites. Designed and equipped to meet the exercise and body building needs of its members and guests, The Gym provides a complete set of fitness equipment for strength, stretch and Pilates training. It is even equipped with a boxing ring for a complete workout.
5. Function Room: West Avenue Suites anticipated the need for venues to hold various activities such as seminars, product launch, private and public events. Hence, West Avenue has allocated the entire 3rd floor for such purposes, with a maximum capacity of 300 pax. The said floor can be divided into four (4) smaller rooms, depending on the needs of the client. Each area is equipped with air-conditioning and a dedicated audio and visual equipment. Food and Beverage requirements are exclusively provided by 18 West Bistro and Bar.